X-Sense provides fast, convenient, and efficient returns and exchange services for your order from the X-Sense official website. If there is any quality problem when you receive the product, please feel free to contact our after-sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide a detailed returns and exchange process. Note: If the product is purchased from Amazon, please contact the Amazon customer support team with Amazon's direct messaging service or via the after-sales email.
- 60-Day Refund & Returns Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from X-Sense, you may return it within 60 days of receipt of shipment and we will refund (to your original form of payment only) if qualified. All returns for non-defective reasons (e.g. customer’s changed mind) are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%. This fee does not apply to defective products returned within the first 60 days.
1. Items returned for refund must be returned within 60 days of receipt of shipment. Under no circumstances will we issue refunds after 60 days from the date of receipt of shipment.
2. If the item is returned within 30-60 days of receipt of shipment, only an exchange is applicable due to defective reasons.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is five years starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via customer service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair, however, customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Return shipping fees will be the customer’s responsibility in such cases.
- Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device.
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device.
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product.
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for.
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage.
3. All returns must first be authorized by X-Sense’s support team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in "How to a request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, X-Sense reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, X-Sense will offer an alternative solution.
1. For the return request, X-Sense is not responsible for lost packages due to the carrier, or products received that cannot be verified.
2. The customer is responsible for all customs charges, duties, or tariffs when the item is shipped to our warehouse. We will refund you upon receipt of the returned goods. Please note that we will deduct the customs charges from your authorized refund amount (the original product cost). All shipping charges for returning the item are non-refundable.
3. X-Sense will, by default, resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and in new condition with all original materials, i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories.
- How to Request a Warranty (Returns, Repair and Refund)
If you have an issue with the item, please contact us via our customer support email at email@example.com. Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Provide the product order ID assigned to your purchase.
2. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
3. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
Note: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
- Missing Item(s), Wrong Item(s) or Incorrect Package Sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Contact our support center with your order number and the product code (SKU number).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
- Possible Solutions:
- - If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
- If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). X-Sense will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate for the return shipping fee when we receive it.
- Lifetime Technical Support
Reliable, helpful and flexible, X-Sense offers technical support over the lifetime of your products. Buy with confidence and enjoy the support you deserve.