X-Sense provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. We offer a 60-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year worry-free warranty for any reason.
Our helpful customer service team is here to ensure that you are completely satisfied. Please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns, as we are always looking for ways to improve.
- 60-Day Return and Refund Policy
Any unactivated products purchased on the X-Sense website can be refunded within 60 days of delivery to your original method of payment by returned to the designated shipping address. Please note that all X-Sense products that have been activated cannot be refunded.
- 1. Unused, undamaged, and unopened products that need to be returned must include all accessories and original packaging.
2. For quality-issued related warranty claims, X-Sense is responsible for shipping costs.
3. For non-quality related warranty claims, the customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- We will not issue any refunds for returns beyond 60 days from the date of delivery.
- 5-Year Worry-Free Warranty
All products purchased from this site (our official website) are covered by our "5-Year Worry-Free Warranty".
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
1. All quality-related defects on items sold directly by X-Sense are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
2. For quality-related warranty claims, we will send a new replacement to you after we verify that you received a broken or defective one. It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection.
1. The customer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
2. X-Sense must document what happens when the customer troubleshoots the product.
3. The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
Valid Proof of Purchase:
1. Order number from online purchases made through X-Sense;
2. Receipt of payment;
3. Purchase invoice.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
• Products without sufficient proof of purchase;
• Lost or stolen products;
• Products whose warranty period expires;
• Non-quality-related issues (after 60 days of purchase);
• Free products;
• Repairs through 3rd parties;
• Damage from outside sources;
• Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly);
• Purchases from unauthorized re-sellers.
Refunds (If Applicable)
- Returns & Refunds
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refund will then be processed, within a certain amount of days, to your original method of payment.
Late or Missing Refunds (If Applicable)
There is often processing time before a refund is posted. If you have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- How to Request a Warranty
If you have an issue with the item, please contact us via our customer support email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
- 1. Provide the product order ID assigned to your purchase.
2. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
3. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
Note: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you for providing all the information stated above in advance.
- 1. The customer must contact our support team at email@example.com for return authorization prior to sending any product back to X-Sense. Our customer service staff will provide you with detailed return steps, including the shipping address.
2. Please send us a notification after you ship the item out with a provided tracking number. Once we receive the item you sent and ensure that it is in good condition, we will exchange it or give you a refund.
3. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs if the returned items are undamaged. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Missing Item(s), Wrong Item(s) or Incorrect Package Sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package. For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
- 1. Contact our support center with your order number and the product code (SKU number).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.