RC01 Pro Remote Controller for Link⁺ Wireless Interconnected Alarms
X-Sense RC01 Pro Remote Controller for Link⁺ series wireless detectors. Enables easy control of an interlinked group of wireless alarms, sparing users the effort of reaching up to the ceiling for testing and silencing the alarm.
Learn more about the RC01 Pro Remote Controller
- Easy Pairing
- Simply press the test/silence button twice to pair with your Link⁺ series wireless alarms.
- Power Level Test
- In standby mode, quickly press the test/silence button on the remote to test the power level.
- One Button to Test and Silence
- Test or silence all Link⁺ wireless interlinked alarms with the push of a button, eliminating the need to use a broom or stool to reach the test button.
- Quickly Locate the Source Alarm
- Simply press the button on the remote and all wireless alarms but the one that detected smoke or dangerous CO levels will be muted. Press it again to mute the source alarm.
1.Press the test/silence button on one of the interlinked alarms group 4 times. The unit will beep once, and the red LED will flash slowly, indicating it is waiting for a new unit to be added.
2. Press the test/silence button on the remote controller twice. The LED will flash rapidly, indicating it is searching for a device to connect to.
3. After successful linking, the alarm will beep once and automatically exit the paring mode.
Item Model Number
3 V CR2032 lithium battery
Remote Control Range
50 ft/15 m (in open air)
868 MHz (EU/UK); 915 MHz (US)
1 × Remote Controller (Battery Included) + 1 × Adhesive Tape + 1 × Key + 2 × Screws + 2 × Anchor Plugs + 1 × User Manual
What are the differences between the RC01 Pro and RC01?
- The RC01 Pro is the upgraded version of RC01, which is compatible with the X-Sense Link⁺ series wireless interconnected alarms. The only difference between them is the method of pairing with the X-Sense Link⁺ series wireless alarms.
How do I silence the wireless interconnected alarms?
- Simply press the test/silence button to silence false alarms caused by fumes from cooking, cigarette smoke, etc.
How do I pair this with the Link⁺ series wireless interconnected alarms?
- Create an interlinked group of wireless alarms by following the operating instructions included with the device packaging.
- Press the test/silence button on one wireless interlinked alarm in the interlinked group 4 times.The unit will beep once, and the red LED will flash slowly, indicating it has entered pairing mode and is waiting for a new unit to be added.
- Press the test/silence button on the remote controller twice. The LED will flash rapidly, indicating that it is searching for a device to connect to. After successful linking, the alarm will beep once and automatically exit the pairing mode.
- After this, the alarm will only flash once per minute, indicating that it is in normal monitoring mode. The LED indicator on the remote controller will light up for about 3 seconds, then turn off.
- Press the test button 4 times to enter pairing mode. The LED indicator on the remote controller will flash continuously.
- Once pairing is successful, the LED indicator will light up and then go out in about 3 seconds, indicating that the controller has exited pairing automatically. Alternatively, you can press the test button again to exit pairing.
What type of battery is included? How long will it last?
- It is equipped with a CR2032 button cell that will last one year.
How can I test the battery status of the remote controller?
- In standby mode (non-alarming mode), if you quickly press the test/silence button on the remote controller, the LED indicator will flash blue, indicating normal operation and a sufficient battery level.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping