Learn More About the X-Sense RC01 Pro Remote Controller
- Easy Pairing
- Simply press the test/silence button twice to pair with your Link⁺ series wireless interconnected detectors.
- Replaceable Battery
- Equipped with a 3 V lithium battery that supports one year of continuous use and can be effortlessly replaced by yourself.
- Useful Locating Function
- To silence all detectors except the one that detected danger, allowing for instant identification of the source alarm.
- Convenient to Use
- Easily test all interconnected alarms and mute any false alarms without the need to climb up and reach to press a test button.
One Button to Test and Silence
Test or silence all Link⁺ wireless interlinked alarms with the push of a button, eliminating the need to use a broom or stool to reach the test button. This is especially convenient for the elderly or people with limited mobility.
Quickly Locate the Source Alarm
Simply press the button on the remote controller and all wireless detectors but the one that detected smoke or dangerous CO levels will be muted, making it easy for you to identify where the danger is. Press it again to mute the source alarm.
Power Level Test
In standby mode (non-alarming mode), if you quickly press the test/silence button on the remote controller, the LED indicator will flash blue, indicating a normal power supply.
|Item Model Number||RC01 Pro|
|Battery Life||1 year|
|Battery Type||3 V CR2032 Lithium Battery|
|Remote Control Range||50 ft/15 m (In Open Air)|
|Operating Temperature||32–122°F (-10–50°C)|
|Transmission Frequency||868 MHz (EU/UK); 915 MHz (US)|
|Package Contents||1 × Remote Controller (Battery Included) + 1 × Adhesive Tape + 1 × Key + 2 × Screws + 2 × Anchor Plugs + 1 × User Manual|
What are the differences between the RC01 Pro and RC01?
The RC01 Pro is the upgraded version of RC01, which is compatible with the X-Sense Link⁺ series wireless interconnected alarms. The only difference between them is the method of pairing with the X-Sense Link⁺ series wireless detectors.
How do I silence the wireless interconnected alarms?
Simply press the test/silence button to silence false alarms caused by fumes from cooking, cigarette smoke, etc.
Is this remote controller compatible with all detectors?
No, it only works with Link⁺ series wireless interconnected detectors.
To see all Link⁺ series detectors, CLICK HERE
How do I pair this with the Link⁺ series wireless interconnected alarms?
- Create an interlinked group of wireless alarms by following the operating instructions included with the device packaging.
- Press the test/silence button on one wireless interlinked alarm in the interlinked group 4 times. The unit will beep once, and the red LED will flash slowly, indicating it has entered pairing mode and is waiting for a new unit to be added.
- Press the test/silence button on the remote controller twice. The LED will flash rapidly, indicating that it is searching for a device to connect to. After successful linking, the alarm will beep once and automatically exit the pairing mode.
- After this, the alarm will only flash once per minute, indicating that it is in normal monitoring mode. The LED indicator on the remote controller will light up for about 3 seconds, then turn off.
- Press the test button 4 times to enter pairing mode. The LED indicator on the remote controller will flash continuously.
- Once pairing is successful, the LED indicator will light up and then go out in about 3 seconds, indicating that the controller has exited pairing automatically. Alternatively, you can press the test button again to exit pairing.
What type of battery is included? How long will it last?
It is equipped with a CR2032 button cell that will last one year.
How can I test the battery status of the remote controller?
In standby mode (non-alarming mode), if you quickly press the test/silence button on the remote controller, the LED indicator will flash blue, indicating normal operation and a sufficient battery level.